Wednesday, February 4, 2015

keep pushing!!

Hello fellow investors!!
        LaShaunta here. Its been awhile since I wrote a blog post. I have been actually busy busy busy. And pushin pushin pushin. As you all know I have been real estate investing for a number of years. My business partner and I have had contracts but no deals complete. I am gonna push until I complete a deal. And you know what? After that I will STILL push. This is to motivate you guys, no matter what KEEP pushin. Sure I have gotten frustrated. Some people have been in wholesaling months and they have had deals complete. I wonder what magic that are conjuring up or is it a secret formula or system. I myself study so much that I do get caught up in over analyzing things, but that's another post. LOL. So in closing, I'll tell you no matter how long you have been in Keep doing until you do your first deal. After that it will get easier. I think I explained what wholesaling is. Its basically where the property is put under contract then assigned to another buyer. In the beginning this all did seem a breeze..This I realized it took hard work and dedication. And that need to PUSH. So KEEP Pushin. Thanks for reading. LaShaunta "thenextguru" Tanksley
Tip of the day February 4, 2015-Keep pushing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment