Thursday, November 19, 2009

re: be prepared

Well ppl, its been awhile. And as a novice investor it gets harder and harder to actually "invest". Right now Im working on a FSBO (For Sale by Owner). Now ppl, I know un pequito about real estate due to the fact that it fails to enter into my brain (I think I lost some brain cells from all that college drinking). But seriously folks, I titled this blog "be prepared" for a reason. I wanted to let you know that when you speak with someone DONT let them know that you actually aren't prepared. I was speaking with him and was like hey Mr. such and such. Im new. Mistake number one. Don't tell him or her your new and its your first deal. That will ruin it. And I know, I read it somewhere else. But when I was on the phone I felt actually trapped. Like a deer in headlights, I had to pause for a second. So Mr. Such and Such knows now number one, my name. Number two, he knows Im new to the business. And three, he knows I may know a LITTLE about a type of mortgage he mentioned in working with me. My point of this paragraph is to be prepared when you talk to the owner.

TIP of the day for November 19: Be prepared and have confidence. You will get your first deal done, but dont get it before me. LOL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment