Thursday, September 10, 2009

re:back to work after the holiday

Well folks, hope you had a fun-filled holiday like mine. Mine was filled with burnt barbecue and stale wine coolers. Im just kidding. Actually the barbecue was great. Well the brisket was a little tough. And im not a drinker, so I went for the ice water. ( with a splash of lemon). So folks, I hope you are learning as I am learning. I have mentioned that I love to research for my uncle. Right now Im reading and I have a neat site I like and will reference to you in a little while. But you have to do your due dilligence. Don't become nerds folks. Have fun, but work hard in the process. Well I'm making this blog a little short. Gotta go eat my pizza. Im putting a real estate site in my tip. Its really helpful for newbies. Have fun today and enjoy your weekend.
Ltanksley

Tip of the day for Thursday, September 10, 2009: Go to this site creonline.com. Subscribe to the newsletter. They also have excellent webinars.

No comments:

Post a Comment