Thursday, September 3, 2009

re: seems like its been forever!!!

Hey people...It seems like its been forever. I need toothpicks to keep my eyes open!!! Its 5:30 am thursday morning...LOL...seriously..Im coming at this blog with a lighter tone. Who wants to be bored by my daily tasks. You all want to hear about some crazy escapades. Like me fighting over a park with someone at the appraisal district. I am involved in real estate. Its always fun, right? But that didn't happen at the appraisal district. In fact I found parking easy, (unless you coming on horseback). Hey do you know that malls in Williamson County have places to park horses, strange huh? But back to my real estate advice. To start off, just find someone that explains things simply. There is this guy that coins himself, Disco Dan. Yes straight from the 70's, but he's youngs as me. Im talking about late twenties. His real name is Preston Ely. Google him...In fact his site is, LearntoWholesale.com. I even checked the BBB and he has a C- rating. Not an A, but not a D, either. So he has something to offer. Don't rate him by his BBB rating, he is great. With wit and vital RE info. Well that's my time. Remember time is money. And right now I have none of both. Ok. I'm outtie. Yo guru. LaShaunta.

Tip of the day: Thursday September 3rd, Real Estate is worth learning from cool gurus like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment