Wednesday, February 4, 2015

not nervous anymore

Hello investors,
     I know I just got done writing a blog, but I have to share with you something that just happened. I wasn't nervous for the first time today calling a seller. YAY me!! I know no one can do anything to you over the phone and the worst you can get is no, but for some reason I don't like the "phone" thing. I did however work customer service for years. So you would thing I would have no problems, but NOOOO. I'm so nervous on the phone and voice shaky. But today. Today was different I stepped out in faith and was confident about this real estate stuff. True I didn't know what questions to ask. Didn't have my darn lead sheet in front of me, but hey. The preliminary is done. Just be confident. Know your subject a little bit. Listen to the seller. I'm so happy AND he sounds motivated. GO ME!! Now time to grind.
Tip of the day February 4, 2015: Be confident  Thanks for reading LaShaunta "thenextguru" Tanksley

No comments:

Post a Comment