Monday, July 20, 2009

re: today's happenings

Well...today is Monday and a new day. My uncle, which I mentioned in the earlier post, went to the appraisal district today. We are currently working on two refinances. I honestly am very new at learning about refinancing, but I know a little about it. Its what he calls a loan modification. Today I was on the net looking for properties that are seasoned. (That means they are over a year old). Unfortuanely, we have to key in a street address and the district has all we need to do that. Hey, maybe I should get a book that a guru has out about courtroom and internet searches. Investing in your education with a book or study course is always good. Going along with my tip of the day: "It cost money to make money".(You don't see the lottery winners not spending money on tickets.) Speaking of the lottery, I hit three numbers on the Texas Lotto. Good huh? Well off I go to wait for my uncle to come back with the report of what he found. Hey, isn't he doing my researching job. I'm such a slacker. LOL!!!! Have a good day guys!!!



Tip of the day for July 20th: "It cost money to make money".

No comments:

Post a Comment