Wednesday, July 15, 2009

THE NOVICE: THAT'S ME

Well ppl.... Lemme start off by telling you guys why I started this blog. I started this blog because I want to make a difference in every newbie investor's life. Yes folks, me little ole' teency-weency me wants to make a difference. Like the way someone comes in your life and changes it for the better. My main goal is letting you all know that someone is just like you, a driven, newbie investor. Reading every ebook out there is STILL confusing. Well let's be confused together.LOL. Seriously, I attend webinars PLUS read ebooks and go to teleconferences. ( Its all SO much). Im just a novice and can hardly get a hang of mortgages. ( I haven't brought my own home as of yet).
A little about me...Im a thirty year old, texas born and raised, hard-working ( too hard at times..LOL) but it takes a toll on you sometimes. Anyway...I will get back to that later. I have no kids, but two nephews that I love dearly. I want to someday have the money to do things for them and that's where investing comes in. So back to investing-
Hopefully you can journey with me along the way, as I learn more and more. I will blog often.
Every blog I will come up with a tip that I've read or that the Lord just revealed to me. Hope you enjoyed reading the first blog. Bye bye. gotta go to bed. Have to research more on Real Estate in the morning.

TIP for July 15, 2009: Get a mentor. My uncle is my mentor. He is very real estate savvy and knows alot. I have been researching for him for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment