Thursday, July 16, 2009

THE HAPPENINGS FOR TODAY

Hey ppl....are you working on your goal to better your income? Alot of people out there are claiming to make millions at real estate. Maybe it is doable, but we have to have the right resources. Get educated in real estate. Read books. Attend Seminars. I want to read as much as I can. I don't want to be an agent or broker, but I do want to have a portfolio. I am an online member of Carelton Sheet's education tool. Join if you haven't. It's free. Go to: careltonsheets.com. Sign up and absorb all you can. They have things on the site from brokering notes to short sales. Have a good day! If I don't post tomorrow, which I probably will, have a good weekend. This post is addicting, addicting, addicting. And if you subscribe to this blog, spread the word to others.

Tip for July 16, 2009: Education is key. Buy books. If you can't do that, research on the net or go to your local library. Hey, even go to Barnes and Noble and sit and read books until they throw you out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment